Santa Clara Convention Center November 20 - 21 www.IDTechEx.com/USA
On November 20 - 21 the IDTechEx Show! opens in the Santa Clara convention center to 3,500 people representing technology scouts and innovation managers from global brands to suppliers from across the value chain.
The IDTechEx Show! presents the latest emerging technologies at one event, with seven concurrent conferences and a single exhibition covering Printed & Flexible Electronics, Sensors, Wearable Technology, Electric Vehicles, Energy Storage, Graphene, and the Internet of Things.
Attendance starts from just $150, which includes:
- Access to the exhibition of over 275 exhibiting companies, covering the diverse range of materials, equipment, devices and systems in printed & flexible electronics and related technologies
- Access to the exhibition theatre in the exhibition hall with over 30 presentations. Including "Dynamic Change in China - Your opportunities" A series of talks by IDTechEx Analysts.
- Lunches for both days (November 20 & 21) and tea and coffee breaks
- Access to demonstration street, launchpad zone with over 10 start-ups and the academic poster area
- Drinks reception and awards ceremony
- Women in STEM networking and presentation session
- Use of the exclusive Brella Matchmaking service allowing you to network with fellow attendees.
More IDTechEx Journals
3D Printing ProgressAdvanced Batteries & Energy Storage ResearchAdvanced Materials WorldAerospace Technology JournalAgTech ProgressArtificial Intelligence ResearchDisplays JournalElectric Motors ResearchElectric Vehicles ResearchFood Technology ResearchGlobal Biotechnology InsightsGreen Technology ProgressHome Technologies WorldLaser Technology ResearchMining Tech ResearchOff Grid Energy IndependencePower Electronics WorldPrinted Electronics WorldRecycling Technology ProgressRobotics ResearchSensor Technology ResearchSpace Tech JournalTelecoms Tech ResearchWater Tech ResearchWearable Technology InsightsWireless Charging Journal